Join us for this fabulous 4 week course of 45 minute Pilates plus 15 minute guided meditation. For the first time in class, we are diffusing natural aromatherapy oils in various combinations to create another level of wellbeing and relaxation. As an added bonus, they smell divine.
- Frankincense – an uplifting aroma which creates a comfortable and spiritual environment. Perfect for meditation.
- Lavender – a relaxing aroma to help combat stress, headaches and anxiety.
- Peppermint – a cooling and calming aroma which soothes and cools overworked muscles.
- Rosemary – a stimulating aroma which boosts mental activity and helps reduce pain as well as relieving respiratory problems.
- Lemongrass – helps relieve muscle pain and reduces body aches
- Sweet orange – a gorgeous aroma with anti-inflammatory, antidepressant properties. Also an aphrodisiac!
- Eucalyptus – a stimulating, decongestant aroma. Excellent for helping with stuffiness caused by sinusitis and/or hay fever.
Wednesdays 20 September
11.00am – 12.00 noon
All Saints Church, Inmans Row IG8 ONH
Thursday 14 September
8.00 – 9.00pm
Woodford Wells Tennis Club, Monkhams Lane IG8 ONL
Here just a couple of comments from participants:
“I am really enjoying doing Pilates with you. I feel more flexible and pain free in my hips, shoulders, back and neck now.
I love the relaxing meditations; my favourite so far was the beautiful visualisation you did yesterday evening” Cathy
“Just to let you know, I’m loving the Pilates/Meditation classes and in particular I’ve realised your voice is particularly calming” Deborah
Cost for 4 sessions
Standard PAYG £32.00
Premier Club fee £27.00
Single session Drop in spaces are very limited on these courses and it is recommended you book in advance by clicking here: [email protected]
PAYG: £10.00/Premier Club: £8.50 (space permitting)